garanty and complaints
We assume that if there is something wrong with your product, we will do our best to solve it as soon as possible. We guarantee that!
What does the warranty entail?
The legal guarantee applies to all items that you buy from us. The product is or must do what you as a consumer can reasonably expect from it.
The warranty applies to products that arrive damaged and to products that show defects after some time - provided that they are used under normal conditions. If you make a claim under the warranty, we will handle it in the right way. Either through replacement, exchange for another product, repair or refund (after prior product inspection).
When can a claim not be made under the terms of the warranty?
No warranty applies:
- in the event of damage due to wilful intent
- due to negligence
- in the event of improper use
- in the event of negligent care and maintenance
- due to normal wear and tear
- in the event of damage caused by failure to heed the instructions for use, or failure to observe them correctly.
We are happy to resolve your complaint. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.